- Premium 110 Pack Black Special Occasions Envelopes 5×7 inches – Envelope dimensions are 5 ľ x 7 ľ inches. Perfect for A7/5×7 weddings, birthdays, baby showers, graduations and all sorts of party invitation cards. Stuff the envelopes with photos, CDs, cards or whatever else you need. Your order comes with the best quality envelopes on Amazon. When you place your order today you will receive a 110-pack black self seal envelopes as well as exceptional customer service.
- Effortless Self-Seal – Gone are the days of licking yucky glue! Simply Peel & Seal. Saving you time and effort. No more sacrificing all of your saliva or awkward paper cuts on your tongue – Ouch!
- Guaranteed Privacy – 120 GSM – 32lb Bond/80lb Text – 32lb Bond is similar to having two pieces of standard printer paper together. Not too thick, not too thin, just right! Envelopes are thick enough to prevent transparency. You can stuff the envelopes with whatever bright color cards you want without having to worry about the contents of the envelope being exposed.
- Printer Friendly – Laser & Inkjet Compatible – Perfect envelopes to print on. Perfect size and weight, never worry about smudging or having the envelopes engulfed by your printer. Our envelopes are designed to be printer friendly with all printers.
- An Affordable Extravagance – Save invitation costs and get the best value for your money now. When you order today, you’re protected by a 60-day, no questions asked money-back guarantee and world class customer service!
Jocelyn Explains It All –
Edit after 5th purchase:
I think my first batch of these was defective, because I finally decided to try opening one of the sealed envelopes again, and I had to rip it to open it. So they either changed to a stronger adhesive or the first batch just wasnít great. So Iíve changed my review to 5 stars since the adhesion was the only downside.
This is my second purchase of these and Iíll keep buying them!
I own an online sticker shop so I go through 50-75 envelopes a week. Iíve tried a bunch of different brands and envelopes are pretty much all made the same. I like these because theyíre black and go with my brand colors and I donít have to moisten the glue strip or anything.
They arenít see through, even when held up to the light. I ship stickers in them and the envelopes are thick enough so they donít get bent or crumpled in transit.
Reason for only 4 stars:
The only possible downside is that the adhesive on the flap isnít very strong so itís easily opened and doesnít leave any evidence of being tampered with. Which is something you definitely donít want when mailing out important things! Itís not a problem for me because I always put a thank you sticker over the flap anyway, but itís something to consider for those who donít.