- Premium 110 Pack Pine Green Special Occasions Envelopes 5×7 inches – Envelope dimensions are 5 ľ x 7 ľ inches. Perfect for A7/5×7 weddings, birthdays, baby showers, graduations and all sorts of party invitation cards. Stuff the envelopes with photos, CDs, cards or whatever else you need. Your order comes with the best quality envelopes on Amazon. When you place your order today you will receive a 110-pack pine green self seal envelopes as well as exceptional customer service.
- Effortless Self-Seal – Gone are the days of licking yucky glue! Simply Peel & Seal. Saving you time and effort. No more sacrificing all of your saliva or awkward paper cuts on your tongue – Ouch!
- Guaranteed Privacy – 120 GSM – 32lb Bond/80lb Text – 32lb Bond is similar to having two pieces of standard printer paper together. Not too thick, not too thin, just right! Envelopes are thick enough to prevent transparency. You can stuff the envelopes with whatever bright color cards you want without having to worry about the contents of the envelope being exposed.
- Printer Friendly – Laser & Inkjet Compatible – Perfect envelopes to print on. Perfect size and weight, never worry about smudging or having the envelopes engulfed by your printer. Our envelopes are designed to be printer friendly with all printers.
- An Affordable Extravagance – Save invitation costs and get the best value for your money now. When you order today, you’re protected by a 60-day, no questions asked money-back guarantee and world class customer service!
I got these to mail out samples and catalogs for my small business as an independent stylist. The forest green is a beautiful color and really stands out.
Keep in mind, when using envelopes in darker shades, it will be hard to see any handwritten addresses on it if you use regular pens directly on the envelope. You can use either paint pens, a metallic pen/sharpie, or else you must first stick a white or pastel label sticker before writing on it with a regular pen. These are sturdy and have good adhesion, with a peel and stick type closure.
Glad we will not have to worry about being like Georgeís Fiance and drop dead because we had to lick a ton of toxic envelope adhesive. Yuck! Lol. Plus who wants to receive a licked envelope when itís still COVID outside… no one!! Better get this cute self adhesive kind!!